A few words from our CEO, Paul Grey:
As 2016 reaches its end, it is the moment for us to come back on the achievements of the Friends House Hospitality Team, cast a light on what #WeAchievedTogether (follow the hashtag on Facebook and Twitter) and reflect back on the values that shape our identity.
We have launched the “Friendly Way” concept in 2015. Nearly 2 years on, we, as a team, have fully embraced the values underlined by this concept. We have been:
Relying on those values has helped us achieve a lot this year:
- We have launched our brand new First Floor meeting rooms
- We have had 214 bookings for The Light
- We have achieved 99% customer satisfaction
- We have gathered great testimonials from our customers
- We have invested in our staff and some of them passed their NVQs
- We have increased visits to The Hall by 30%
- We celebrated The Barn Café’s 1st anniversary
- We were sustainable and ethical
Those achievements would not have been possible without the hard work of our Team. It would have not been possible without their commitment to the Quaker values either. This year, we produced a little booklet [PDF: 2.4mb – new window] that summarised those values and our relationships to customers, staff, suppliers, community and ourselves.
In 2017, we intend to carry on with the Friendly Way and continue on the sustainable and ethical path.