The Quaker Centre Café and Friends House Restaurant are located within Friends House. They both offer a large variety of hot and cold dishes, sandwiches, quiches, cakes, snacks and drinks.
Our unique approach to food means we are committed to serving locally sourced, organic and Fairtrade food, ensuring you get a healthy, responsible and affordable meal, next to Euston Station.
The Quaker Centre Café is located on the ground floor of Friends House and is open:
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am -8:00 pm
- Friday: 8.00 am - 6.00 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Sunday: Closed
The café welcomes everyone. Whether you are grabbing a coffee on the go, joining us for lunch or having cream tea whilst waiting for your train, we look forward to meeting you.
Friends House Restaurant is located on the lower ground floor of the building. It is open from Monday to Friday, between 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm. Friends House Restaurant is a buffet style restaurant specialising in tasty home cooked and sustainably sourced food. With a large open plan seating area and outside terrace, the restaurant is fully accessible. Opening times might be extended for our themed-lunch events. Visit our Facebook page for the latest updates.
At Yearly Meeting 2018, our catering team created a special menu using ingredients that would have usually been discarded. We received great feedback following the event and have decided to share some of the recipes with you:
- Recipe card #1: Broccoli stalks, leftover peas, brown herbs and feta cheese frittata [PDF: 887.45 KB - new window]
- Recipe card #2: MSC fish pie with mashed parsnip peel and core topping mixed with eggs and brown dill [PDF: 897.68 KB - new window]
- Recipe card #3: Stale bread and bruised lemon butter pudding [PDF:883.11 KB - new window]