Find out about our key measures and protocols to ensure you meet in a COVID-safe environment.
Our measures and protocols for a COVID-secure venue
To find out about our rules and guidelines to ensure the well-being and safety of all gathering at Friends House, visit the following pages:
- COVID-secure accreditations
- Our team
- Cleaning and hygiene
- Our meeting rooms
- Public areas
- COVID-19 Workplace Risk Assessment
Update on the latest Government's announcements:
Following the recent announcements from the Government on social gatherings and the new “rule of six”, we wanted to reassure you that you can still carry on meeting safely in our venue. As stated on the Government’s website, there are exceptions where groups can be larger than six. Most of the social gatherings taking place in Friends House fall under these exceptions. People can still meet in groups larger than six:
- for work, and voluntary or charitable services,
- for education or training,
- for political activities,
- to worship.
The same COVID-safety rules as before still apply in Friends House:
- Your meeting should not exceed 30 delegates,
- Face coverings must be worn in public areas and in the meeting rooms,
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
Our COVID-secure guidelines and hygiene protocols have been recognised by the Meetings Industry Association (AIM Secure) and Visit England (‘We’re Good To Go’).