Keeping Friends House clean
We know that with the COVID-19 pandemic, cleaning and hygiene are key. So, we have taken extra measures to ensure the venue is kept clean at all times. We have introduced a new cleaning regime that goes even further than our usual exceptional standards. We have also retrained all of our in-house cleaning team. We have listed below these measures and grouped them by area, along with our new protocols.
- Enhanced sanitisation of customer and staff areas to minimise the possibility of infection,
- Regular cleaning of high touchpoints throughout the day including door, handrails, lift push buttons, and control panels.
- Ongoing cleaning outside of normal hours of occupation.
Regular cleaning of higher risk areas including toilets.
Enhanced deep cleaning of kitchen and catering areas.
- Appointment of specialist cleaning contractors,
- Close work with our retained Health and Safety professionals to ensure measures taken comply fully with government guidelines.